Math in a Flash™ Color-Coded Flash Cards, Multiplication
Ages: 7 & Up
Dr. Toy Award Winners!
- Color-coded borders identify learning sets
- Self-checking answers on back
- UV-coated cards with rounded corners for durability
- Predrilled holes for storage on included sort-and-store rings (2 per set)
- 2-1/2″ x 4″ cards
- Set of 169
Great reasons these card will work for your student or child as related by a happy parent:
1. Full size problem and the answer to the problem on the back (most other flash cards have a tiny answer on the reverse side.)
2. High-quality printing and heavy stock paper that you can’t see through with rounded edges on the top right for ease of movement; these will last through generations of users.
3. Every fact is included (all the 0’s 1’s, etc.) (notice that the big box stores sell smaller sets with selected facts that might confuse students).
4. They have pre-punched, sturdy holes with rings included (can be easily removed) so that you don’t lose random cards here and there; it is easy to move the cards on the ring quickly.
5. Color coded by number families.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.