Stephen Fite Workshop & Keynote Presentations
Stephen’s presentations are music-filled, fun and motivational, but more importantly, informative and full of ideas educators can use immediately in their classroom. Drawing from his years of experience working and singing with children in large and small settings, Stephen has developed unique trainings for educators that encourage them to immerse their classroom and children in music. Whether it’s making the connection between Movement and Retention, increased Vocabulary and Song, or just taking a few minutes to let the participants write their own Piggyback Songs, Stephen’s workshops will bring to teachers a renewed enthusiasm for using music to span their curriculum.
Presentation Titles & Descriptions
The Magic of Music & Movement – This participatory workshop will give teachers a new perspective on using music with children as they discover the power of Rhythm, Repetition and Melody and understand the connection between music & movement and the brain, and the role they play in retention. 1 to 3 Hour Training
Music Fun for Everyone – Everyone enjoys music and there are so many creative ways it can be put to use in the classroom to reinforce Literacy, Math, Science, etc. This energetic presentation will offer you fun and easy-to-use ideas for adding music to many segments of your classroom day. 1 to 3 Hour Training
These workshops are action-packed and participatory and can be combined to create a full day or five to six hour training depending on your needs.
If you would like to bring Stephen to your Conference or School, contact us at 800-234-9228 or fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.
These are just a few of the conferences and organizations for which Stephen has presented:
- Frog Street Splash
- Fort Worth ISD EC Fall Kick Off Conference
- Harris County R.T. Garcia Early Childhood Winter Conference (Houston, TX)
- Conference on the Young Years (Lake of the Ozarks, MO)
- Region 4 Preschool Summer Institute (Houston, TX)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Kindergarten Teachers of Texas
- SDE I Teach Pre-K
- SDE I Teach K
- Southern Early Childhood Association
- Oklahoma Early Childhood Association
- Louisiana Early Childhood Association
- Alabama Kindergarten Conference